1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I am for gun control far beyond most Democrats and I support a single payer system.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For all the bitching and moaning about taxes - not a peep about how much healthcare and high drug prices are pulling out of the economy. Or colleges. Or housing in a lot of places. The quality of all three is not measurably better than in those countries where it is a lot less - and in some cases below other countries. If I was a non-healthcare business I'd be really hacked off about the high cost of healthcare - money spent on healthcare won't be spent on shoes, vacations or garden supplies.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

What's oddest to me about the latest round of Trump vs. McCain is it's yet-another self-inflicted crisis by Trump. I can't think of anything in the news this week that would put Trump on the attack again. This week is the anniversary of McCain being released from captivity, but I doubt Trump even knew that.

Unless I missed something, of course.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

BadgerBeer and garrow like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s insane that Joseph diGenova would make fun of someone’s background. Joseph, or Joey No Dick, from the diGenova crime family? and his waspy slumming wife Vickie, haven’t been relevant since Reagan was president. Rudy da Mayor, Joey No Dick, Fat Chrissy, all the N.Y. old mobsters are finally coming back.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

New York, DC, Palm Beach, Moscow
    Everybody talk about no collusion

[​IMG]

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

If fake news drops in the fake news forest, is it still fake news?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.