1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Time is a flat circle.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Hearing a literal pinhead like Stone cry is music to the ears.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Active Member

We don't 100 percent support anyone. Except Israel. Because anything less than 100 percent support of Bibi and the Likud Party means you're an anti-Semite.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hannity already blasting the bipartisan deal.

Trumpdown coming!

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Netanyahu hasn't worn out his welcome. Even if you are using the fear card, at some point it loses its effectiveness. And I have no idea what the status of those charges against him are - seems like he was charged a year ago and nothing since - supposedly running for another term as PM. If he wins, that is more than Ben Gurion.

7. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

OK, let's take religion out of it. You say that people who are against Israel are anti-Jew. Are people who against a future Palestinian state as proposed by a two-state solution anti-Palestinian?

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Active Member

To speak of a two-state solution means you're an anti-Semite.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No. Gaza is Egypt and the West Bank is Jordan. Palestine was an Ottoman then British Colonial fiction. Ask those that would live in a new State called Palestine if they would agree to a 2 state solution. So far the evidence is they wouldn’t.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Economist conducted a survey, and found that seventy-seven per cent of white Trump voters felt that “it is possible that a person who uses the ‘N-word’ while in office can still be a good President.” More than a third of white Trump voters admitted to using the word themselves.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I guess the big shock to me is that there are so many Americans who are so proudly racist. And yet, HATE being described as one.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Preemptive alibi.

They know in their guts what to expect when tapes start leaking out.

Draft saved Draft deleted