1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I support gay rights. I also started to eat Chick-Fil-A in 1965. There's one about a mile from my house that I drive past probably forty times a week. I eat there sometimes.

Eating a chicken sandwich has nothing to do with my position either way.

Driftwood likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The fake "debate" about climate change, global warming whatever you want to call it reminds me about the "debate" about the dangers of smoking. The point needs to be made is that we could have chosen the least painful path forward in dealing with the issue - but at this point we will be spending money on reacting to the damage it is causing. What we need - and really have needed to be doing - for the last 30 years is debating whether we as a country are prepared to make the changes in our economy that are needed to minimize the impacts. Not whether it was "real" or not. It's too late now. But we will be spending the money one way or the other.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He would have freaked out at Pebble Beach today [/crossthread]

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I don't patronize CFA or Hobby Lobby here, AND my town is famous for it's 10 local pizzerias; we ran Papa John's out on the scumbag express it came in on. Blaze is next.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The only people denying climate change are the assholes who will be dead in 10 years and not have to worry about it.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure that will be a fertile area of attack for the kind and generous Mr. Trump.

12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Oh, great, now a new class of snowflakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.