1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If the OSC does have emails and text messages proving that Trump himself told Cohen to lie about his Moscow Trump Tower project, both about the existence of the deal and the timing, that adds a new layer to Trump's obstruction of justice. I agree, this new bit of news coming out won't sink Trump, but it is a damning addition to all the other various parts of his obstruction.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Man, Trump and his crew are so damned inept.

garrow likes this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Cohen testifies in public before the House on Feb. 7. Could see some good ratings for that one.

5. Neutral Corner

Well, tomorrow's Friday. We can hope for a Mueller afternoon reveal and tweets from the throne room all weekend.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Embarrassing confession: I don't much know the difference between Descartes and Da Fart Is. I do recall he was a famous old French something, but then it gets so foggy...

But, since that sounds like a smart guy reference, I've decided to take it as a complement.

7. Neutral Corner

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Does anyone think Congress shouldn't look into what's going on in Afghanistan for itself, no matter who is president? It's probably more important to do it with this one in office, especially since Fox doesn't have a Kabul bureau.

And, what type of idiot suggests anyone, yet alone the Speaker of the House, fly commercial into a war zone? At the same time tipping off the enemy?

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Yes, I am busting your balls. I've had a challenging day and it was too easy to pass up.

Stoney likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.