1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    what a capped ass might look like

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

The Sopranos finale was on HBO last night. One of the storylines is that AJ is thinking of joining the Army. His long-range plan is to go to flight school and one day become the personal pilot for "some rich guy like Trump."

So there's that ...

4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I live in farm country so I see this shit nearly every day. These are for the most part good people but many sound as if they are stuck in the 50's. The comfortable way many drop racist comments in conversation is disturbing but what really gets me is how so many depend on illegal immigrants to work their farms. They (not all but plenty) rant about the need for a wall and seemingly support the rest of Fatfuck's agenda but then seem confused when I ask how they plan on running their farm without the workers whom they have long depended on for their livelihood. WTF?

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

The more strict immigration controls are, the easier it is to deport workers who get a bit uppity and complain about wages or unsafe working conditions.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

END THIS SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Badger, not only are they not good people they are also ignorant, and willfully so.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I understand many are also very fine people.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It’s ok to admit that the racist farmers are bad people.

Yeah, they probably buy Girl Scout cookies and are nice to their friends. But there’s children in concentration camps because of their racism and they’re partially responsible for their.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Sure they think they'll just round up some of em there millenniums out of mom's basement that they've heard so much about.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

McClatchy's DC bureau employs a reporter named Emma Dumain. I really hope she gets to write at least one article about the federal government's attempt to take over private property in order to build the wall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.