1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Steve King of Iowa wants to know what's wrong with being a white supremist? Why do racists have no problem with being racist, but have a big problem with being labled as one?

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Steve King had a close election in November and is going to be primaried in 2020. Hopefully the racist POS will be out of public office relatively soon. Can’t be soon enough.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Inaccuracies in Pompeo’s Cairo Speech Another idiot who cant seem to do his job well. Pompeo cant be bothered to prepare for his job. This is the laziest group Americans to hold a job on the public dime, ever.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If Steve King holds himself out as supreme in anything besides bold ignorance and prolonged idiocy he needs to list his qualifications. Another in a long line of genetic losers

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This and the Super Bowl in the same week? Lay in those popcorn supplies now.

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I look for Trump to order bombing runs on Central America that week.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Or, San Francisco.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

For the record, let it be known that I am

#TeamWheel

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Laughs at Trump's statement that "walls are medieval."

[​IMG]

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

King is now claiming the NYT misquoted him. I hope they play the tapes.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Disagrees:

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't understand the point of publically calling out Iran and the muslim faith in Cairo. I get the sense that as the "adults in the room" have departed the administration, there is much less resistance to making unforced political errors. You can take a harder line, without calling out countries in the Middle East - particularly on their home turf. They probably have some pride too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.