1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Score another one for the ruling class.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Fuck you, Biden.

Tennessee governor signs bill allowing most adults to carry handguns without permit

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee (R) signed a bill on Thursday that will allow most adults to carry a handgun without a permit.

The Tennessean reports the bill, which will go into effect on July 1, allows people 21 and older to carry handguns open and concealed without a permit. Members of the military aged 18 to 20 will also be permitted to carry handguns without a permit under the new law. The law does not apply to long guns.

The Tennessean notes that the legislation is backed by the National Rifle Association (NRA) but is opposed by Tennessee’s leading law enforcement groups who argue the bill could potentially increase crime and officer vulnerability.

“I signed constitutional carry today because it shouldn’t be hard for law-abiding Tennesseans to exercise their #2A rights. Thank you members of the General Assembly and @NRA for helping get this done,” Lee wrote on Twitter.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The only thing that will stop this insanity is targeted assassinations of Republican politicians and Fox News hosts. That, or as I have said before, rich lefties buying every black American an AR-15.

5. Neutral Corner

I don't think it was primarily about shoulder braces. You can buy a kit to attach to a Glock pistol that basically converts it to a semi-automatic SMG once you add a thirty round mag. If it has a folding stock, as many do, you can carry it in a backpack or briefcase.

Command Arms Accessories MCK21 Micro Conversion Kit for GLOCK 20/21 Matte Black | Cheaper Than Dirt

AMEND2 A2-Stick Black Magazine 34 Rounds Designed For Use In The Glock Double Stack 9mm FIrearms A2GLOCKSTICK | Cheaper Than Dirt

6. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

I’ve never played that game where it didn’t end in a fist fight.

7. Neutral Corner

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Much like the laws passed banning trans athletes from high school sports, it is a waste of time. Focus on bigger problems.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

He has to be seen making some attempts to force changes or Jen Psaki will be fielding questions from left wing media asking why not. I would prefer something more substantive, but I understand where it's coming from. It also gets into the limits of what he can do re 2A issues using executive orders.

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair they made the Jews wear.

upload_2021-4-8_21-11-36.jpeg

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This seems bad.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted