1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I think “ what was Ted Cruz supposed to do” or “he couldn’t have helped these freezing people anyway” have to be two worst excuses possibly since dog ate homework.

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The little babies are at the end of the list?

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Is this real? I hate having to ask.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Had Trump conceded in November 2020, attended Biden's inauguration and kept his mouth shut about the election, he'd still be considered one of the worst presidents of all time. But no, what he did since the election--and continues to do-- makes his legacy even more subterranean. And GOP voters want a sequel.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

More bread, less circuses

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Today's GOP has done incowlculable damage to America.

Patchen likes this.
  7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I know that she’s not a serious politician, but it strikes me as kind of depressing that she feels the need to strut around in a tight dress and shake her ass for the audience.

8. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

If the shoe fits, Devin...

garrow likes this.
  9. heyabbott

Her shelf life as a possible MILF expired 13 years ago. She’s fucked her way to celebrity status, though not as successfully as a Kardashian. She’s the perfect Trump though. Cheated her way through both marriages. Sexually harassed people at the workplace. Is mindless and is not nearly as smart, Rich or attractive as she thinks she is. Fucking Don Jr and Don Sr is such a Christian act that sainthood in the church of white trash is a sure thing

lakefront likes this.
  10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Hopefully Cuomo will be eventually removed once he is proven guilty.

I think if any member of Trumps circle got caught with a bag of blow and the cast of Sabrina while playing topless bad touch, I think they would be excused.

11. heyabbott

Boys will be boys, just locker room humor, we like when he speaks his mind, didn’t want to scare the old people. 3 terms, how many you got?

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted