1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

“Please raise your right hand and repeat after me … Um, sir, that is your left hand.”

“Um, sir, that is your left hand.”

“No, sir, you don’t have to repeat that. You’re just raising the wrong hand.”

“Which hand should I raise?”

“Right.”

“I’m supposed to raise a witch’s hand?”

“No sir! Just raise that (points to his right) hand! Good. Now repeat after me. … I, Herschel Walker …”

“Wait, your name is Herschel Walker too?”

garrow, Liut and HanSenSE like this.
  2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Great painting of Shooter McGavin. It's a shame he could never win the big one and earn that gold jacket - classic "Hall of Very Good" guy.

garrow likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Michigan Board of State Canvassers unanimously approves 2022 midterm election results

https://www.freep.com/story/news/po...canvassers-2022-election-results/69681436007/

But crazy bitch gotta bitch

(*By an ass kicking 14 points -600,000 votes)

Detroit News: Crazy MAGAT fucker led out by police after attempting to disrupt and derail meeting

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...y-nov-8-midterm-election-results/69681668007/

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  4. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Hate to say it, but if they vote for him, maybe they shouldn't have (had) that right.

Gads, I hope Warnock wins...

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

upload_2022-11-28_15-26-45.jpeg

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

It would be easy to say Georgians would get what they deserve. The problem is that many of the people who will suffer from this had little or no say in what happens once he's given the proverbial ignition keys.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

upload_2022-11-28_15-29-15.jpeg

Slacker, Liut and OscarMadison like this.
  8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I’m growing more confident that Warnock will win by a comfortable margin. There’s no Kemp on the ballot to boost the undercard and a lot of Republicans will stay home while the Democrats have all the energy. Gotta GOTV still.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

I don’t buy this at all, especially more than a week out.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I tend to agree. Even if Walker wins the R's won't get the Senate. If that was at stake they might have come out. Meantime, support for Trump's choices has softened as has his support in the party.

GOP has it's own Hillary problem now, but she was never going to start a third party run if she was defeated. Trump just might.

OscarMadison and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

That's what we all said in 2016. GOTV and STFU and pull the lever. Wondering if Abrams' machine will be as aggressive since she's not on the ballot (and she got her ass kicked by Kemp).

Liut likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted