1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Kilmede just found out why he's still doing mornings.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

If Trump never instigated the Jan. 6 Capitol attack or ONLY did that.......he'd still be grossly unfit for public office anywhere in America.

And yet, here we are. This racist bag of memes is a viable candidate whose illegitimate gripes and petty grievances send electeds into immediate defender mode and his (often violent) private citizen supporters into dangerous rages.

OscarMadison and Driftwood like this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Was “Gloria” being played while they were watching?

Machine Head likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Biden could always reclassify them again by thought without telling anyone. LOL

garrow likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

There needs to be a Morgan & Morgan-type firm that spends every second of its day chasing down Republican trolls and the Alex Jones types who spread propaganda like this.

Unfortunately the odds of those attorneys collecting a dime from some of the libeling/slandering scum is near zero, which is why it’ll never happen.

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

If he only knew that these 'patriots' heading to mal were middle age rich women (not that there is anything wrong with that) wearing over sized hats. I am guessing he though it would be 1/6 all over again.
    (I haven't seen all the footage but I assume that is all that showed up)

8. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

"The President can just declare something declassified and it's declassified!"

Tell me you need a classification training refresher from your FSO, without telling me you need a classification training refresher from your FSO.

9. FloridaGator

FloridaGator Member

For those who watched The Office, is this like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy?

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You gotta understand that Trump made it to Messiah status for 70 million human beings.

He became God.

That's the problem.

OscarMadison, HC, Gutter and 5 others like this.
  11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

So why wait until 3 o’clock?
    Release it now, FatFuck

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I think the number of true Trump cultists is lower. Much lower.

There are a lot of rank and file Republican voters in that 70 million figure.

The Heaven's Gate / Jonestown / Waco faction of Trumplenarians is loud for sure - amplified as it is by the rightwing noisemaker - but likely fairly small.

Fred siegle, I Should Coco and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted