1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

“Ah now I understand, I must have missed this in law school, WHITE PEOPLE have unrestricted Constitutional rights, the rest of us only when it’s okay with white people. “.

5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Hope they've got a good backup camera in those subs. With the Great Barrier Reef, Australia seems like the house with the tricky driveway of the submariner world.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

C'est la guerre.

Twirling Time likes this.
  9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm getting the sense over these past few weeks that the worm is turning on the takeover of the Republican Party by the Trump/Q sect. They are definitely solidifying their hold on the party, and I don't see how that's going to lead to election day success much longer, outside of the deep red parts of the country. The sooner the GOP Ex-Pats like Rick Wilson and Stewart Stephens and their ilk can set up a sort of reverse Bull Moose Party, the better off we'll all be. Until then, the marginalization of the GOP is going to continue and soon enough they'll be losing statewide elections even in places like Texas.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Anthony Gonzalez would disagree

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Actually, he's my case in point. The GOP that he was a member of survives in name only. It's the Q/Cult party now, and he knows it.

Draft saved Draft deleted