1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presented Without Comment

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Azrael, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WTFünke

WTFünke Member

Fixed.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

She can take some cues from your Donald avatar. I watched part of the first GOP debate and her hair was shellacked. It didn't move. It really disturbed me.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Not sure I would go that far, but she looks amazing for 55.

4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

She's no Diane Lane, but then again, no mortal is.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

or Dana Delany, who is also 55...

6. printdust

printdust New Member

She reads the script, some boob below her does bad research. I don't see how that is automatically a negative on a woman when many of them juggle kids and a career. Quite frankly, I think a woman would be guided by a more compassionate compass than 90 percent of men.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ahhh once again the chivalry brigade arrives to protect the dainty dignity of the self-professed wingnut warrior-princesses, the battle-grizzled grizzly mamas who want to jump in the ring and be treated just like everybody else.

COINCIDENTALLY, who incessantly push agendas which directly attack the health and security of the vast majority of all females in the United States (except the overwhelmingly rich, who will do fine as always).

The rough-tough warrior princesses are ready for battle -- and have shown no reluctance to spew thinly-veiled codewords about a certain evil force who has spread a DARKNESS over our land (cough cough ahem ahem) -- but we dare not refer to THEM by naughty nicknames. Because it's impolite.

Of course I get the same stuff when I call Herman Cain or Clarence Thomas "Uncle Toms," because that's "impolite" too. (Once again, almost always by people who endlessly spout veiled dog-whistle trigger words about a certain other colored-fella politician.)

Fuck it. You're in the big leagues, girls. Buckle up your fuckin' chinstraps. You lookin' for a Kumbayah singalong, look someplace else.

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Plastic surgery and cosmetic dentistry would make any 55-year-old look appreciably younger.

Let's not pretend any of this stuff is au naturel.

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Taibbi profiled Bauchmann in RS last week, and it's very much worth your time.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/michele-bachmanns-holy-war-20110622

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Fuck Matt Taibbi; he swears too much.

11. printdust

printdust New Member

Look wise one, I was talking about women in general - and a comment about why women will never be able to gain the White House.

But then it would seem that maybe any black running as a Republican is an Uncle Tom, no?

12. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I'd vote for Dana Delany.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.