1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prep Writer, Pensacola (Fla.) News Journal

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Crimson21, May 16, 2008.

1. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I'm not interested in this job, but Pensacola is a great town. Especially Pensacola Beach, which is juuuust a bit more expensive to live at, but a true slice of heaven if you like beach bars and great seafood.

2. MMatt60

MMatt60 Member

I hear they are bringing in another candidate soon. A very young effin' (sp?) stud, you might say.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not with the budget cuts all Florida public agencies are going through. Where I live, the teachers have been told to remove all fans, radios, small refrigerators, &c from their classrooms in order to save a bit on the electric bills. UWF is NCAA-2, so football probably wouldn't turn the revenue to stand on its own.

4. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

I'M HIRED! I'M HIRED!!

5. eek!gannett!

eek!gannett! Guest

Then you should listen to someone else. I just heard they haven't even contacted anyone yet. it's gannett. they'll wait as long as they can to get this done. it saves them money and that's what gannett is all about.

Draft saved Draft deleted