1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prearranged Marriages

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DEB, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

DTGDTN!!!!!!!!!

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Well this "prearranged marriage" didn't work out so well.

http://www.thestar.com/News/World/article/257686

The witness, known only as Jane Doe, said she was pressured by everyone she trusted when told she was going to get married to a first cousin at age 14.

Jeffs, head of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is charged on two felony counts of rape as an accomplice for allegedly arranging the spiritual union between a 14-year-old and her 19-year-old cousin. That union in 2001 lasted 3 1/2 years.

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Well, I did apparently make a comment about arranged marriages and Kama Sutra. There is one tidbit of information here though. The men are the lucky ones here because the moves the women know. However, if the guy ain't remotely good looking, I am sorry but I doubt too many Indian women would be doing Kama Sutra moves in an arranged marriage unless they needed some sort of pleasure.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Wow. Just wow.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

[​IMG]

DEB, left, and Cansportschick discuss Kama Sutra moves at a party in Canuckistan, Sept. 17, 2007.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And then there's Industrial Kama Sutra:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Cansportschick

Yup, wicked you captured the moment just right. ;D

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You sure about that? I've read some WEIRD threads on this site in the past.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

We need to get DEB and cansportschick more wine and a videocam, stat.

10. Cansportschick

With more wine, the only thing that would possibly happen is me coming out from my shell and saying the most
    interesting things. I am normally not that open about things. That is why wicked captured the moment perfectly. Deb was shocked when in my drunken state I mentioned Indian women and Kama Sutra. I also apparently talked about certain moves.

I can just imagine men salivating at those thoughts right about now. Just wait until I start talking about tantric...

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Forgive me if I'm confusing you with someone else, but didn't you make a grand departure from the board last week?

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, but she made a Kama Sutra move back. She's very flexible, I hear.

Draft saved Draft deleted