1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayers needed for the real FarmerJ (UPDATE)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by farmerjerome, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Sorry, farmerj.

Condolences to your family.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Sorry for your loss. Clearly a great guy.

3. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones, farmerj. Hang in there.

4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

What terrible news. Sounds like someone the whole community will miss. Sorry for you loss, FJ.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Goddamnit. I was thinking just tonight of you and your Dad and how you wanted to buy a video camera to record him (something I always wished I'd had the guts to mention to my Mom). I'm so sorry for your loss and know exactly how it feels when it's this fast. Sending good thoughts and love your way, hang in there and drop me a line if you want to talk.

6. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Sorry for your loss, FJ. My thoughts are with you ...

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Thinking of you and your family, FJ. I'm so sorry.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

9. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

FarmerJ - I'm so, so sorry. Please know that there are a lot of people here who care.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I always loved that your screen name was for your dad...especially when you explained you were not actually a farmer, but you dad was an awesome hardworking guy and you wanted to give him a shoutout.

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like you were blessed with a really great dad, and not everyone can say that. Prayers and condolences to your whole family.

11. Colton

Colton Active Member

Sincere condolences, FJ... thoughts and prayers are with you.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Condolensces on your loss, I will keep a prayer in mind for you and your family.

Draft saved Draft deleted