1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Praise the Lord...and beat the shit out of the gay kid

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Nov 4, 2011.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

God made me beat Craig DuBow to death with a tire iron. ;D

3. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Legal in Michigan!

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. joe

joe Active Member

Won't stand up. Patently unconstitutional.

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Original link's not working. Here's a Time blog entry on it:

http://swampland.time.com/2011/11/04/why-does-michigans-anti-bullying-bill-protect-religious-tormenters/?xid=rss-topstories

Appalled by the story, and confused about Time's title for the blog. Swampland makes me think of long-form writing about the Gators.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So, for those keeping score ... I can go to the Wisconsin State House and bring a camera in and get myself arrested. Then, after I get released, I can go back there with a gun and watch them treat middle class workers like shit, but I can't actually use the gun.

In my frustration, I can drive over to Michigan, and, find a really rich person like Henry Clay Ford, take out my frustration on him for being the only idiot owner in the NFL who is losing money by pistol-whipping him, because I have a "sincere moral conviction" that rich people shouldn't drive public trusts into the ground (their current record not withstanding), and it's all legal, except for my camera crime?

Sheesh.

10. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Yes, because if gay kids can't be bullied, the "homosexual agenda" wins. ::)

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Imagine the surprise of the Michigan state legislature when the eventual bullied gay kid gets a gun and blows away a few of his tormentors. Deny people legal redress for being wronged, sooner or later one will take illegal redress.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

You cannot bring guns into a government building.

Draft saved Draft deleted