1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Praise Jeebus!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Pastor Ted gonna be gittin' him some strange now, baby.
    http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-Haggard-Sex-Allegations.html?_r=3&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

These people have as much to do with Christianity as a hacksaw does.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Don't let the gay prostitute fool you. He's "completely heterosexual." He is, however, half Jewish.

3. Ragu --
    It takes a real effort to read your wisdom if you're going to keep that guaranteed Coke-spewer of a pic up there, son.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What's the difference between "completely heterosexual" and "monogamously homosexual?"

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I don't know, what is the difference between "completely heterosexual" and "monogamously homosexual? (waiting for punchline)

6. Accesories?

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

One's a sick duck, and I don't know how the rest of it goes, but your mother's a whore.

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Glad to see the right wing taking a stand for accountability, responsibility and good, old-fashioned family values.

Remember those old Reese's peanut butter cup ads?

Pastor Ted: Hey, Mike, you got your cock in my meth!
    Prostitute: Well, Ted, your meth is on my cock!
    (slurp)
    Pastor Ted: Yum, meth...cock...two great tastes that taste great together!
    Prostitute: Amen to that.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

So there I was, balls deep in Ted Haggard's ass, when the pastor turns around and says, "Zeke, does this make me gay?"

"Ted, don't worry about it," I said.

To people convinced that evolution is a hoax, global warming a myth and that birth control is the same as an abortion, there is really no congnitive disconnect here.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Brokeback Pulpit?
    This whole flaming episode is just laughable.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I like how those good, forgiving "christians" all told him it was probably best for him to move out of town. The world is full of modern day pharisees.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

C'mon, F_H.

They offered to change his money at the temple for a very reasonable rate before he left

Draft saved Draft deleted