1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PPD Leaders

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Aug 6, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I know I'm waiting breathlessly for that turn of events.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

OK, gotta ask: Which show is that woman in your sidesaddle from? And flash, you gotta lose the attention whore pic.

3. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

Agreed. She's cute, but she needs a link.

And for the record, I've been as high as about 3.7 per day, but I'm down to 3.27 at the moment. (I recently started increasing my weekly mileage, reading more, moved and started a new job. Not as much time for my favorite Internet hangout.)

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Get Dad to post for you. ;)

5. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

Dad has one post, still. I don't think he really knows how to use anything on this site.

(Oh, and that one post? He asked me to copy edit it for him. I was flattered, but still laughed for a good minute.)

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Is that the chick who was Jack Tripper's wife on the "Three's Company" spinoff?

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

7.180, although in a couple of weeks I fully expect that number to drop significantly. I'll be an instructor for a couple of months and won't be able to post during the day. At night? Usually I'm being a daddy or a boyfriend so not much time left over.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Are you using 'man' in the sense that we are all apart of 'man's race' or are you assuming I am a man?
    By the way this question goes along with the "Two and a half month complaint" thread on the other board.

Plus, I am up to 3.390.

Draft saved Draft deleted