1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Popular Bands & Hit Songs You HATE!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Jul 5, 2007.

1. JCT89

JCT89 Active Member

Bands: Fall Out Boy and The Doors. I've never understood the love for the Doors anytime I hear them on the radio I immediately change the station. Jim Morrison just doesn't do it for me.

Song: Sexyback. Thank god it's not getting as much playing time these days. London Bridge by Fergie is up there too

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

You beat me to the Fergie reference, so I fixed that for ya. ;D

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I can listen to 80s' online stations for hours, but when Haircut 100 comes on...I am so out of there.
    Put me down for "Eye of the Tiger" too. In my college summers I supervised a city playground, and we had a 13-year-old who thought he was quite the stud (Mike Damone wanna-be, actually) and brought his lilywhite suburb blaster with him every day. I swear, that was the only song I ever heard come out of that monstrosity. Until I became a stepparent, he was parked long-term at Number 1 on the Kids I Just Want to Smack Upside the Head list.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Allow me to nominate "Deliliah" by somebody called Plain White T's.

Draft saved Draft deleted