1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

POLL: Who dates their age first?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MertWindu, Dec 31, 2006.

?

Who will date a person their age or older first?

Poll closed Jan 2, 2007.
  1. sportschick

23 vote(s)
    53.5%
  2. CradleRobber

20 vote(s)
    46.5%
  1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

My friend actually pulled that off once, with me as Goose and the rest of the bar -- including a phalanx of sailors -- singing backup. It would have worked out great if he wasn't a douche and broke up with after a month.

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Huh. Thought he said he was already there. Fair enough, CR's in the lead at the quarter pole!

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Sportschick ... CradleRobber.
    Cradlerobber ... Sportschick.

The perfect match.

4. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Fourteen when I was 18.

Have faith in me, I'm gonna win. Real talk.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Oh, I fully expect CR will win. I'm the one who dated somebody 11 years younger.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Yes, but at least he was legal. ;)

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Giggity, giggity, giggity!

I prefer to date someone my age, but they're hanging around losers and "trying" to pick up guys.

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I voted sportschick. Cradle Robber is a source of amusement whenever he posts about relationships, as he refuses to understand why people say "It's a bad idea to date that girl on the prep tennis team you cover."

Beside, I root for anyone who used to have Star Wars in their profile, and now has a score trumpeting a Purdue loss.

Make those who support you proud, sportschick.

9. CradleRobber

I have fun with my posts. I'm pretty sure you didn't read that thread thoroughly if you think I refuse to understand that's a bad idea.

I'm going to call Heather today and see if we can't plan dinner and a movie this week.
    Regardless of the poll results, I intend to win this thing.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

No, I'm younger! Wait ...

Nevermind, carry on.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

This is code for: "She's really nice, but she's not what I want to nail right now. I want something I think is hotter. Five years from now? Sure, looks matter less. Right now? No."

Having been down that road at your age, don't succumb to that line of thinking. You usually lose out on the woman in the end.

12. CradleRobber

No, what it means is she's the closest thing to average I may date to this point. I've always set my standards too high (one of my exes is a clothing model now) and I used to tell myself I enjoyed their company and personalities more than I did and dated them even if they didn't have the other qualities I (should) now look for in a relationship.

Plus, she's transferring to my school after one more year.

Draft saved Draft deleted