1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Police tix today: Anyone else get blue balls from Ticketmaster?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 20, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Ticketmaster also asked me if I wanted to join Tickermaster Rewards for a mere $9 a month so I could get $25 off my NEXT Ticketmaster order....
    Hmmm. $9 a month=$108 a year for a $25 discount on tix...damn that's one hell of a deal!

2. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

I took a bad beat that will make my balls even bluer: They just announced the show is moving to a city three hours away when they were set to play 15 minutes from me.

When is Squeeze touring?

3. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Tempted?

I'll have to see about Police tickets ... and I'm chomping at the bit to find out where Genesis will play on this side of the pond.

5. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Got four tickets for the Dodger Stadium show on June 23. I refuse to say how much I paid to Ticketmaster. Lets just say I wish Pearl Jam's quest to screw Ticketmaster would have been successful.

6. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

When I used to attend wrestling (WWF/E, ECW) events back in my youth I had a friend behind the counter at SPECs Music who would hook me up on good tickets. He'd print his off and include mine and my other friends right at 10 a.m., even if we weren't first in line. It was pretty awesome sitting front row for ECW shows and about second row for RAW and Smackdown a couple times.

7. Editude

Editude Active Member

Got two tickets in outer-bino territory for their show here. Played the online-and-phone-at-the-same-time game, but I miss the days of lining up next to the housewares at Rob-May to get seats.

Draft saved Draft deleted