1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Police show appropriate restraint when apprehending suspect

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Just the facts ma am, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Kid steals bulldozer, during chase he backs over cop car, cop narrowly escapes.

Bulldozer Gone Wild: Police car squished during chase

"Eventually the slow-speed chase came to a stop and officers pulled the teenager out. There are seen hurling him from the top of the bulldozer to the pavement and then can be heard using a Taser to subdue White. "

[​IMG]

2. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

I'm shocked, SHOCKED a local public entity would lie about the existence of such things.

franticscribe likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

At least he didn't get a speeding ticket.

4. Just the facts ma am

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Meth

If more kids were allowed to play with Tonka trucks, maybe shit like this wouldn't happen.

6. Just the facts ma am

I bumped this thread for an unrelated police video.

This dude is running a con to get a check. He intentionally provoked the police, passively resisted and tried to use code words in order to get an image on video that would bolster his case.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-pasadena-police-violence-20171223-story.html

Perhaps if the LAT had more reporters/editors with urban experience, they would publish with more nuance.

Draft saved Draft deleted