1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

police reunion opens 2007 grammys

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Feb 11, 2007.

1. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Gnarls Barkley = One Hit Wonders

2. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

I only caught the middle hour of the Grammy's, but I'm sorry I missed the Police. I agree that the Chicks were awkward after their wins. However, I was glad to see them win. Soon, very soon, I'm going to get XM or something so I don't have to deal with Clear Channel. It totally infuriates me that those assholes totally locked the Chicks out. Sure, some fans (the fucktards who aren't smart enough to know that disapproval of a war doesn't equal "I hate the soldiers") called for that ban, but mostly it was just corporate shit.

I don't think the Chicks are the end-all-be-all, but they put out good music, and it's a damn shame that you can't hear it on country radio. Oh well, I need to stop listening to that crap anyway. I only get into it when the older stuff comes on anyway. (Just gimme my George Strait fix and I'm OK! :)

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Was it just me, or does Gnarls Barkley have one of the largest mouths in the history of homo sapiens?

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

The Police at The Grammys:

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Looks like it's time for me to go to YouTube and see this performance at the Grammy's. :)

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Two-hit wonders, if you count the "Gone Daddy Gone" remake. But that's a damn good CD.

7. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

They just showed Leann Rhymes on the Tonigh Show with Chris Isaak at the red carpet (isn't that usually someone half-retarded like the losers from American Idol this year?) and he went on and on about how very few people can pull off that dress. I still can't explain how bad that looked.... she has no rack AT ALL, why did she wear that, and why is Chris Isaak complimenting her on it? And why does this bother me as much as it does?

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Why is a person named boobie obsessed with racks?

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Someone said Mandy Moore looked bad. I thought she looked nice and womanly and busty.

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Mandy Moore has a looooooong way to go before she looks bad to me.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted