1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Police confirm murder-suicide on McNair

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Jul 8, 2009.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Hey, she wasn't a stripper, she was a "self-employed model."

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Peter King has checked in from his hiatus.

I first met Steve McNair in the spring of 1993.....Alcorn St. was the last stop of my annual Div.1AA speaking tour. After my lecture this young man approached me and handed me a piece of paper (I remembered him in the lecture hall, he was the only student with an infant.....and a what a well behaved baby!). He thanked me for coming all the way down to Alcorn St. to lecture about the lack of overpriced coffee houses in the South (keep in mind, this was 1993). I then opened the sheet of paper, it read Steve McNair.....which meant nothing to me. I'll never forget what happened next.....that young man looked me in the eye and said, "remember that name, some day I'm gonna lead a team 1 yd. short of the Super Bowl!".

I was impressed by his confidence, so we walked around campus for a while.....talked about the difficulties of being an irishman playing QB in the South, etc. I then curled up on the nearest bench and took a nap.....there were no Starbucks around, and I crashed.

Quote of the Week I

Sure....I'll pay for the Escalade.

Quote of the Week II

Sweetie I swear....I'm over with her, we're meeting the lawyers tomorrow.........the divorce is final.

Quote of the Week III

OUCH!!!! WHAT THE F*CK.........OHHHHHHHH!!!!

Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me

Steve McNair was known to most as "Air McNair", and deservedly so. But to his closest friends he'll always be known as "3P"...........the Persian P*ssy Prowler.

RIP "3P"

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Since I didn't get the chance to do it on the other McNair threads, let me take this chance to educate all of our SportsJournalists.com friends from areas outside of SWAC country.
    It's pronounced ALL-corn.
    Not AL-corn.
    I was ready to throw something at the screen every time I heard someone on ESPN screw it up the last few days.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

That's all good and well, but, and I quote from the Deadspin screen grab, Steve Mcnair said, "the only reason I was with Sahel was because she let me put it in her a**"

You can't pass up that kind of opportunity, can you Drip?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Really - Vin Scully discussing the oral copulation habits of McNair and his women?

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

LOLOLOL

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bravo.

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Really? That's ignorant even for you.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

Whatever. But this is pretty much for certain. Had McNair taken my advice......

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

he would have nailed her in the ass?

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Dear Droopy,

I'm interested in a girl from Pakistan who's 19. Can you accurately predict whether she'll murder me? Thanks for your learned insight. ::)

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I wonder if McNair did ask for Dripoots advice? He does know virtually everyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted