1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Police confirm murder-suicide on McNair

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I thought there WAS gun residue on her?

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

No, and all of that shit -- if true -- would actually be relevant and raise some real questions - I gues Armen whatshisfutch was too busy tracking cell phone messages to lookin into things that actually matter.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

http://www.tennessean.com/assets/pdf/dn1448421020.pdf

That's the police report. Pretty chilling details. Apparently, she shot the gun with both hands, and because of the amount of blood on the gun, it was difficult to confirm GSR, but they eventually did. And she shot herself in a manner that would make her fall onto his lap.

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

Dude, chill.
    It's a non-story because the CBS story is bullshit. All it did was reopen wounds for families that are trying to heal.
    And yeah, I can see where the Iran joke might take someone like yourself to another level. Ease up. It was a joke.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Drip's sarcasm detector must be broken.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

No. I was not being sarcastic, everyone knows it, I was being totally serious.....

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

OK, you've made your point.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Turns out Vince Young was following in McNair's footsteps off the field, too...

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20091218/SPORTS01/91218018/Steve+McNair+s+killer+linked+to+Vince+Young++other+Titans++new+documents+reveal+

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Sounds like they'd find some sort of residue IN her, considering the latest news.

Draft saved Draft deleted