1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin Nation finds another one

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Aug 4, 2012.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

per anonymous tipster

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/03/kristle-vandever-oregon-t_n_1738632.html

[​IMG]

Money quote:
    "No jail for me and that is only because of luck … no witnesses coming forward," the message reads. "He said he was of legal age, but he lied. I just can't help wanting these hot young boys … and they want me. Who am I to spoil a young man's fantasy. Damn."

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Belongs in jail for a long time.

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The phrase "who am I to..." is never followed by something honorable. No says, "who am I not to give money to orphans?" In that sense, it's similar to what completes the phrase, "Wouldn't it be great (or fun) if...?"

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

We're going to need higher-quality photos to provably and demonstrably grade her as a six.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Now this is a teacher who gets it. This quote encapsulates the true spirit of poin about as well as any words I've seen.

6. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Disappointed Poin didn't get any credit for the Teachers Behaving Badly slideshow at the bottom.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Sources: The Associated Press, The Smoking Gun, Poin Files, Getty Images.

Draft saved Draft deleted