1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin just passed out!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I will repeat my statement that a lot of this stuff wouldn't happen if school districts would use better guidelines in hiring. You put a 25-year-old in a class with a bunch of 17-year-olds and are shocked when something happens?

Ten year age difference minimum, between teachers and students. Let the 20-somethings teach kindergarten and see if they control themselves better there,

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Mark must be 29.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Actually, nobody here cares.

4. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

2.5 x 4 students ≠ 10

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That is one hell of a two-face. I would on most of the pictures, but the mug shot looks like a man.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

From the testimony, considering the orifices they were plugging, she might be a 40.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

That she's a huge Rangers fan?

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The "pics or GTFO" policy makes me glad Kate Upton isn't a teacher. And I've become a Rangers fan of sorts

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

All four of those with whom she allegedly kanoodled were over 18 at the time. She shouldn't have done what she's alleged to have done, obviously, but I think 20 years is ridiculous.

P.S. Now I have two more reasons to love the Rangers.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I don't think 20 years is ridiculous. She did the crime. She should do the time.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Rules are rules.

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I can't tell if you're serious.

At least one of the kids was 19 years old.

Draft saved Draft deleted