1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin files: You can't handle the truth, whatever the truth is

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by murphyc, Aug 20, 2015.

1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

No doubt.

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

ESJ, okay. I thought the technical term at SJ for that was d_b. So that's what I was playing off of. I couldn't resist the opportunity to type "Double Penetration".

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Isn't another Poin files rule that we create separate threads for each teacher arrested? Each suspect should be given her own due.

expendable likes this.
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What am i missing in the thread title?

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Nah, that's not a rule. Sometimes they go in bunches in one thread, sometimes each gets their own thread.

7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I like her moxy in justifying her behavior:

"clearly the butt grabbing totally happened and the boob grabbing happened but not in an under the shirt or bad way."

Means said the two never had sex but if the girl was older "they would have had sex because there is a physical attraction."
    Means also told police the girls parents should be thanking her for keeping her out of trouble with boys.

8. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Multiple times the teacher changed her story to authorities, so it was a play on that.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Those lines struck me as particularly great. "Yeah, I grabbed your daughters butt and boobs, but only in a good way." I also notice she doesn't say the butt grabbing didn't happen in an "under the shorts" way. "The butt grabbing totally happened ..."

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

It is d_b and I had a brain fart and blanked on d_b and put dp by mistake.

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

ESJ, just don't accidentally say dp in the bedroom or prison.

franticscribe and BDC99 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted