1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin Files visits my old town

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Oct 24, 2012.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

The hardest part to believe in this story??? Someone that lives in The Fan willingly travels to Southside. :eek:

2. Diego Marquez

Diego Marquez Member

[​IMG]

She done did the frizzle frazzle with da puddin' pop!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Um, I wouldn't call his the "enticing" pic. But he did get the mug shot, which by protocol comes before any available sexy stuff.

4. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

One of the interesting elements of this case is that the former substitute teacher's mother is a teacher at Cosby and the coach of the school's two-time defending state cheer champions. They take that cheer shit very, very seriously.

I heard a rumor that the mother resigned but can't confirm. Regardless, how fucking humiliated she must be. Can't imagine having to face my colleagues after something like this involving my own kid.

Also, in homage to the Cosby photo above, heard her preferrence for the dark meat was not a one-shot deal. Apparently she ordered it on Thanksgiving and many other days.

5. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Upon further review:

Damn.

Speaking of Thanksgiving...thems some tasty looking giblets.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Pros make it look easy. We have too many amateurs on this site.

I am going to have to ding him just slightly, though. This chick was in the news last week for all the nekkid pics she sent to a student, that he posted. Moddy buried the lede.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Rumor has it that the pictures are blotted out/pixelated on the goodies. At least that's what I've heard. Did that unethical horrible man ever release pictures that weren't doctored and showed the whole bits? That would be horrible for her. I've heard.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Maybe she just looks like Barbie down there.

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I like to mention the teacher's name in the initial posts because it then requires one less click to copy-and-paste for the inevitable Google image search.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Let's just say that, in the nether regions, she's a bit of an outie.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Ohhhh NOW I remember those pictures. Yeah. They definitely weren't blotted out or whatever.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Or "Hustler lips." Melikes.

Draft saved Draft deleted