1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin Files visits my old town

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

This stuff never happened when I lived there

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/news/2012/oct/24/former-cosby-substitute-teacher-faces-sex-charges-ar-2309005/

[​IMG]

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

"taking indecent liberties" and "carnal knowledge"

you don't hear those great terms as much anymore. They sound fun.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She looks angry. If that was part of the sex, a hell of a time, no doubt.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Moddy, she went out of her way to make good memories.

5. 2underpar

2underpar Active Member

crossthread: i wonder how many points were awarded by the jocks for hooking up with a teacher?

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Please tell me Cosby High's nickname is the Sweaters.

7. poindexter

Wait a minute - is this the chick who nailed some guy, and last week the guy took to twitter to send nude photos?

This chick is awesome!

edit - google image this chick... wow, her nudes are everywhere.

Protip: DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF YOURSELF NEKKID UNLESS YOU WANT THEM ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

8. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Or maybe it did, and because of the absence of social networking/24-hour news channels, it didn't get reported.

I say this because during our 20-year reunion last summer, me and a few of my old high school buddies were sitting around the bar chatting it up about old times.

It was around the time some high school teacher was on trial for sleeping with a student and they were showing it on the TV in the bar. One of my friends said "Man, why wasn't that happening when we were in high school?" Silence followed, then one of my friends piped up "Well, it did. Remember Mrs. (Name withheld)?"

And then he proceeded to tell us a story about how he did some after-school tutoring with her that led to, well, some after-school fun at her house. As soon as he finished, another friend confessed to doing the same with the same teacher.

As it turns out, said teacher had been around the block with quite a few of our classmates (and the class one grade below ours). She was a decent looking chick, probably only four years older than us, if I remember correctly.

Until I heard those stories, I was always in the "That never happened at our school" camp.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dang, that pic puts her in the Poin hall of fame. She needed a makeup artist for the mug shot.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

11. poindexter

She may have her own wing in the HOF.

[​IMG]

And then another SEPARATE wing for the NSFW pics.

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

First ballot material.

Draft saved Draft deleted