1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin files: middle school fugitive edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Jun 1, 2016.

1. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I haven't been here long, but she is the most 6 I have seen. The MILF doing the football player and the pregnant one were pretty good, but those photos, good lord.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Sechs.

Yeah, she's a six on the Budweiser scale. It would take six Clydesdales to pull me off of her.

expendable likes this.
  3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This is the wildest poin entry we've had in quite some time. The extra-young 13 year old age of the student. The extra 6-plus appearance of the teacher. The parents' bizarre approval of the whole thing. Plus the pregnancy and fugitive angles. This poin ain't your everyday poin.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

It's an entirely different kind of poin, altogether..........
    It's an entirely different kind of poin, altogether..........

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Not for the news, but the photo array.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I have a hard time getting my head around such a thing as this. I can't imagine that young woman lacking for male companionship ... and she decides to take up with a 13-year-old? Strange, strange, strange ...

7. justgladtobehere

Almost every one of the poin files subjects must have some mental health issue or an addiction problem (same thing).

8. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Is it safe to say the kid is successfully set up to be the coolest freshman ever? I feel for him if he dates anyone at the school, though... there can't be a parent of any girl at his school that will want him around their daughter.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If I am his high school principal, he will not have a class with a teacher under age 60.

10. justgladtobehere

I want to know if that teacher who made it with a student and announced on Faccebook she was pregnant in a photo with her husband had the kid and whether paternity was established. The kid was due in May.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You're going to have to narrow it down. The ones married with kids especially F like rabbits.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

On the other hand, girls at his school who decide they are ready now know where to find a guy who could keep a woman who looked like that coming back for more.

Draft saved Draft deleted