1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PM limit

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Hater.

I'm gonna go count to vindicate myself.

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Oh, I prune regularly.

(PM's, that it :) )

In that case, I'm about halfway there.

3. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Wow. I don't even have 2 full pages. And I don't even count most of them cuz they are all "Are you really as stupid as you appear." (And to avoid anyone else asking...no I appear much smarter).

And on this 50 limit? Are the Moddys exempt? Cuz I have a couple of bulk PMs from the Moddys and if they can only send out 50 an hour, then heck I'll cherish those a bit more to be included in the 50-in crowd. Or maybe I won't.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I don't know anybody who drops the F-bomb in a PM like that.

I need to get about three more cell phones to really confuse some people. :D

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Read it and weep ijag: 78.

Actually, sportschick and tom petty are the reasons I have 55 pages. I think you three are the only ones to PM me except for the ones that tell me they hate me and I am now on their ignore list.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

When do you guys find time to work?

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You mean people actually tell you when they put you on blast? Damn. I've never gotten one of those PMs, although I think a lot of people have me on blast. :D

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

In the morning. I rarely post in the morning.

Granted, some of my PMs are from 2007.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't post or PM (generally) from work. I just have no life outside of it here, other than the gym. The boy, guy, whatever he is, lives on the other side of the country and I have a very hard time meeting people with my crappy schedule, so, I hang out on SportsJournalists.com.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

When I put somebody on blast, it's the last thing they ever see.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

My outbox is about 17 pages now. It was a few hundred pages or so at one time before I pruned. But if you prune, you lose what's in the inbox, too. Wasn't much, but I lost the Melissa Theriau picture repository link. :'( J_D, can you help a brother out?

12. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Is this a consequence of the Asian Dong Man from 2 years ago?

Draft saved Draft deleted