1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please To Be Having My Glass Of STFU

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jun 20, 2006.

1. GuessWho

GuessWho Active Member

Stern was on Dan Patrick. Said he didn't hear Cuban yell anything like that. Cuban, of course, denies it all on his blog.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Though, if no one would put their name to it, I would not use it.

This is just the type of thing that makes people think we make everything up. Columnist quotes him using multiple anonymou sources, Cuban denies it.

So now we get the black eye. Who's gonna refute Cuban?

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Stern is going to say that anyway for damage control.

I like Cuban and what he brings as an owner, but for the love of all basketball, sometimes you have to shut the fuck up and bite your lip before it comes back to kick you in the nuts. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he look directly at Stern or any of the brass? If he did and if I was Stern, I would have banned his ass from AA Arena tonight. Not that it means anything, but at least Stern didn't have to hand the trophy over to Cube. It would have been similar to Rozelle handing Al Davis the Lombardi Trophy.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Tell Your God To Ready For Blood." :eek:

5. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

Ro-bert Smith! Ro-bert Smith!

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ChainofFlowers/spark.htm

Draft saved Draft deleted