1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please send this young woman your money!...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

What pious crap.

What in the world makes her think she's more entitled to a job with the parameters she has set? Does she really think she's any better than many others who are either unemployed or underemployed? Put me in the latter category ... perhaps I should whine just as much. And I see a few people every work day who are fully qualified and would crawl over hot coals and broken glass on bare hands and knees for a worthwhile job.

This person thinks making a spectacle of herself is going to help? Then screams "F_CK YOU!" because she's being criticized?

Good freaking grief. The sense of entitlement that I see is already nauseating and that was before this junk bubbled to the surface.

2. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

That's some serious bandwith gone forever... as are the 10 seconds it took to scan that epic failure of a post.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Let's see how high on Google search we can get this: Lisa Clor is a moron.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Post of the year.

6. Hate-Miser2

Hate-Miser2 Member

My favorite part of it was about the napkin dispensers, when she says, "We all go out to eat 1-3 times per week, at least"

Well, when I was unemployed, I sure as fuck didn't go out to eat at all, let alone "at least" 1-3 times per week.

That tells you how serious she is about her economic well-being. I don't care how old she is, she needs to grow the fuck up. My 8-year-old is more mature that this pussycat is.

7. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Wait a second, she made $15 an hour as a 14-year-old?

8. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Seriously, Lisa... if you even have the courage to come back here after that meandering blast. ... you're an idiot.

Nobody in this world owes you a damn thing ... least of all a job. And there's no way any employer is going to hire a blubbering moron like yourself. I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

Good luck with that job search ... errr ..never mind. Not so much.

And have a nice day. :)

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

She must have worked for Dez Bryant's dad.

10. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

zing

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Won't someone think of the pigs, cows and chickens?

12. What up ma? I got some work if you looking. Let me know. Hopefully you don't mind gettin' your knees dirty, ya dig?

Draft saved Draft deleted