1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please, Make WFAN Stop.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jan 14, 2008.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

The one thing I will say -- I agree with Fenian about one thing (well we also agree that Law and Order is one of the great series on TV, so maybe two) -- but I can't for the life of me understand why Mike and the Mad Dog think Mike trying to guess television ratings makes for good radio and further -- who gives a shit?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Goddamn, that's just perfect. I loathed him on MNF. The whole smarter-than-thou-because-I-played-the-game schtick wore real thin real quick. And he strikes me as raving phony. Heard stories that Mr. Family Guy has quite the, ahem, roving eye. And don't get me going again on how he missed his sick son's only TD pass.

I will say this: He handled the very brief NFL Today post-game show Saturday--James Brown left b/c his daughter had a baby--like a fuckin pro. Smooth and easy without a hiccup, like he'd been doing it his whole life.

As for the M&MD show, I get a kick out of it when people complement it by saying it's better than most sports talk shows. That's because most sports talk shows are abortions.

Draft saved Draft deleted