1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please help me with my master's capstone project by taking this survey

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by suburbia, Feb 1, 2011.

1. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Hello all,

In addition to my work in this field (as well as during the day for a small pharmaceutical company), I am going for my Master's Degree at night. In fact, I am down to the home stretch of my program. The big obstacle remaining in my way is my capstone project.

For my project, I am researching the use of social media in health care, with the ultimate goal being to develop a social media guidance for health care providers. I am conducting my research by means of two anonymous online surveys: one for health care providers and one for health care consumers. The latter is where I would greatly appreciate your help.

I would be very grateful if you could do two things:

1. Please go to this link and take the following survey. It should take no more than 10 minutes. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SP37RP9

2. Please forward the survey link to as many people as you can. Everyone uses health care services, even if it is just for an occasional check-up, so as long as someone is 18 or older, they can take this survey. But in order to make the results statistically reliable, I need as many responses as possible from as many different parts of the United States as possible.

Again, this is an anonymous survey. You do not need to provide your name or any other information that could personally identify you. Your individual responses will be kept confidential.

Thank you again for all of your help with this. I greatly appreciate it.

-Suburbia

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Took me about two minutes. Just a note, I haven't been to any doctor in the last two years and but I had to answer so I put in GP and in the other field, I wrote None.

3. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Same.

4. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

Done and good luck.

FWIW, I posted it on my FB page, too.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I did it off bd's FB page. Didn't know it was yours, suburbia. Good luck!

6. Diego Marquez

Diego Marquez Member

I'm in, too. Survey was painless and took 2-3 mins.

7. Igor in CT

Igor in CT Member

...done deal.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I don did it.

(I also posted the link on my Facebook with a note encouraging people to take the survey.)

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Done and done, suburbia.

10. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Thank you all so much. I appreciate it.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Haven't been in two years, but I went to the orthopedic surgeon 3 years ago, so I checked that box and also included none. And really, I'm not following any of my doctors on Facebook or Twitter. It's just not a route I'm going. And I'm a power user of both sites.

12. Took the survey and gave lots of comments! Hope it helps!

Draft saved Draft deleted