1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please help a Youtube virgin and other movie downloading issues

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KJIM, Mar 22, 2009.

1. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Please help. I've got two video downloading questions and I've nowhere else to turn.

1. Any idea if I can download a Youtube video to an mp3 file? I don't want the video, only the words.

2. I'm trying to download a movie off surfthechannel to RealPlayer. Do I have to let the whole thing load? I tried it once and only got seven minutes of the movie.

I swear this stuff is for educational purposes. I'm trying to prepare for an English camp in Meknes and I need a reading of "The Giving Tree" for my English classes and a set-in-the-UK movie for my geography club. I was going with Mary Poppins since I can't find Bend it Like Beckham. (Suggestions welcome, but consider the crowd: 13- to 17-year-olds with little English comprehension in what most people would consider a repressed country.

Help me, oh SportsJournalists.com world. You're my only hope.

Thanks, kjim

2. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted