1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please, God, let it be so

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Bob_Jelloneck

Bob_Jelloneck Member

You go, Bill.

If my pissy employees keep bitching about 25-year-old computers, 16c a mile for mileage, no toilet paper in the restrooms, working 75 hours for 40 hours pay, I might just have to dump my newspaper chain.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Bob, maybe you want to get in pro sports?

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Some team the Pens beat in the Stanley Cup years ago. But they do have great national anthems.

4. Clerk Typist

Clerk Typist Guest

There are still people there to cheer?

5. nowhat

nowhat New Member

For you Hawks fans I hope this is true. Wirtz has to be geneticly connected to the fords up in Michigan, and the afore mentioned ballard up in Toronto- incompenent rich fucks who made their money....oh wait, that's right, daddy gave it to them.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Chicago has a hockey team?

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Some IHL team. Like the Thrashers, or whatever the fuck they're called. Kevin Hatcher played for them when he was having a hissyfit about his contract.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fuck you both. Anyway, the Wolves put on a hell of a show.

9. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Wirtz could sell the team to a consortium including Imelda Marcos, Brian Bosworth, Donald Trump, Boy George, Ann Coulter, Satan, Shanaia Twain and that French fascist named Le Pen, and I'd be psyched about the positive direction for the franchise. Worst. Owner. Ever.

10. Mr. Wirtz --
    Everything you say about losing money is a lie.
    Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted