1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

plastic surgery......down there?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Brain of J, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Brain of J

Brain of J Member

So I know plastic surgery is the hip thing to do these days...

but I found this story and it made me want to cry.
    Only in America.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/02/AR2007030201549_3.html

Why on earth would a woman do that?
    Do people actually think...
    "yeah, I'm a mother with 4 kids, I need to have someone shoot a laser at my crotch then charge me $18,000, all to make me feel better about myself."

What the hell. Although a reality show following around a "doctor" who performed those surgeries would be interesting.
    How does a doctor train for that sort of thing?

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

A reality show like that would be useless without pictures.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Personally I think most cosmetic surgery is pointless, but I don't have an issue with it.

That being said ... man, how do you put this delicately?

The way it feels down there, from a man's perspective, certainly changes if the woman has had children naturally.

So if a woman and her man want her to feel, well, virginal, then I don't have a problem. Just hope it turns out to be medically safe.

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

The article didn't really give me a clear idea of what the surgeries do. First they make it sound like they're making vaginas smaller or tighter, then they make it sound like they're trimming away flappy or asymmetrical labia to give baggy old pussies a more youthful, "sleek" appearance. Whatever. Sounds like BS to me. Although, if my girlfriend were a big chess afficionada, I suppose I could suprise her by having my cock sculpted to look like a chessboard bishop.

[​IMG]

Ribbed for her pleasure.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow. And here I was trying to be delicate. :)

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

To be honest, I don't think too many guys care a whole lot about looks down there.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Looks? Probably not.

Feel? Most definitely.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I don't want any elective cutting going on down 'round there, laser or otherwise.

be careful, irish, one slip up and you can end up with a pawn...

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yes. But the story doesn't say anything about doing the tighten up. It does say it may "repair some tissue."

Anyway, I think surgery to "tighten" would be beyond plastic surgery.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I disagree. Although they usually turn up dead in their neon yellow Corvettes--strangled with their gold chains--after stiffing the lap dance girls at the Bada Bing.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I will defer to your knowledge (and unsavory associates).

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

By 'down there,' did you mean Mexico?

Draft saved Draft deleted