1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Planet Green debuts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Anybody watching?

Alter Eco with Adrian Grenier from Entourage wasn't very good. I'm looking forward to some other shows, however.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

What other shows do they have?

I saw the countdown for it earlier this afternoon when I was watching 'A Haunting.'

3. Inky_Wretch

A few remodeling shows, including one hosted by a former This Old House host Steve Thomas.

The one I'm looking forward to seeing is "Greensburg." It's about a small town in Kansas that was leveled (95 percent of the buildings were destroyed) by a tornado in 2007. It's being rebuilt as a green community.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That's the one I'm most interested in. I missed tonight's episode, since I was again passed out from the drugs for my teeth.

5. Inky_Wretch

If you're talking about Greensburg, it doesn't debut until June 15.

Greenovate is another show I'm interested in. It seems to be Flip This House or This Old House with eco-friendly methods.

6. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

I flipped it over and caught part of "Alter Eco." I like Grenier, but the pilot was lame.

Am looking forward to Greensburg. Just the commercials alone are really interesting, IMO.

Draft saved Draft deleted