1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plan ahead if you want a Starbucks fix tomorrow

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cougargirl, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Make it a blonde ponytail and Im leading the charge. Just hopefully not like Pickett or Custer.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd think long and hard about eating your shit rather than Krispy Kreme's donuts.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Mikey, we've been thru this before: The reason your cock is in cobwebs is because you don't like Krispy Kreme.

Women can smell a man with no taste.

The KKs around here all closed, which pisses me off. I can only get them at gas stations now...and the nearest one is in Westchester. Mmm. Krispy Kremes.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Cool KKs >>>>>>>>>> hot KKs.

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I thought that at first, but there's a time and a place for a good hot KK. Melts like butter, only with more trans fat.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Clarks Summit, Pa., makes me want to vomit.

7. Clever username

What about Carbondale or Scranton? You cool with those locales?

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I'm traveling tomorrow. If the Starbucks is closed, I'll be a sad panda.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I like Scranton. I've got no beefs with it. In fact, when I was little, and my dad an I were going to see my grandpa in Allentown after his heart attack, I saw the lights off 81 and thought Scranton was the capital of Pennsylvania. I'll always have that good memory.

I've got a bad association with Carbondale. Wilkes-Barre, too. But I've got a friend who lives there, so it's OK with me now.

10. Clever username

It's all Pennsyltucky to me.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My brother, too. He's convinced my dad and his side of the family are all rednecks because they live in Pennsylvania. I understand that life-long New Yorkers are trained to think that way to an extent, but he's a douche bag.

12. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

A couple dozen KKs made up my groom's cake. I'm too Southern to enter a Dunkin Donuts on my own, though I've been dragged in there almost kicking and screaming.

I've got to put a KK burger on my things to do list.

Draft saved Draft deleted