1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pitt Job Opening Again?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Dec 31, 2010.

1. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Get me the popcorn. This oughta be GREAT!

Todd Graham -- "I've got three kids who attend the University of Tulsa. I've pretty-much bought in and sold out," he said. "You know, my wife informed me that if I go anywhere I'll be going by myself. So, that's a little hard for me right now being 46. I don't really want to do that."

Ohhhh, yes you do. Yes, you do.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

So Pitt fires a guy who couldn't win an outright Big East title and replaces him with a guy who couldn't win an outright C-USA title. Well done, Steve Pederson, well done.

3. derwood

derwood Active Member

Last Big East hire from Tulsa worked out great.

4. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Overlooked, of course, is that a decade ago, Graham was DickRod's LBs coach and co-defensive coordinator at WVU. Strong rumors indicate that Graham is looking to hire a few of DickRod's assistants from WVU/Michigan on his Pitt staff (including at least one of the guys who verbally shat on WVU to aid DickRod during the lawsuit over his buyout).

5. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

So, Pitt trades a coach with current domestic problems for one with future domestic problems... ;D

6. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

good news for an alum from my high school days

Draft saved Draft deleted