1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pitch a TV show...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

US Airways can sponsor it.

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Yeah, I read that thread about five minutes after I posted this. I can't imagine flying with a dog, but we drove from Virginia to Kansas and back a few years ago with a labradoodle and a golden doodle.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I drove cross country with my dog multiple times. He sat shotgun and just put his face in front of the air conditioner. When he had to go to the bathroom, he'd put his paw on the window and I'd find a rest stop. Perfect passenger. :D We'd stay at La Quinta or Fairfield Inn, both of which allowed dogs.

I don't care where people bring their pets as long as it doesn't impact other people.

Flying with a dog who isn't in a bag or a box is insane. I've seen blind people who had seeing-eye dogs where the dogs were crated, put on the plane and then brought to the person after the flight. That was awhile back though. In these days of entitlement, that would probably never happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted