1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pitbull Rapes Child

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My earliest memories are from when I was around 4 years old. Unless it was necessary, I don't know if I'd tell my kid. Of course, I'm not a parent, so things may change in time. Of course, let's hope not too many people have to be faced with that predicament.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

My first memory is of being on an outside stairwell at my family's apartment on Ximeno Avenue in Long Beach. I think I was 4.

Unless the family moves, the kid might hear about this in 5-6 years from all the gossip about it.

3. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

I know we're trying to be unambiguous in our thread titles and all, but I really hate seeing Pitbull Rapes Child every time I look at the Sports and News board.

4. IU90

IU90 Member

Joe's got a point. Normally we say if you don't want to read about it don't open the thread. But with this you can't escape the gruesome imagery conveyed by the title alone.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

A Chomp in the Hay?

6. boots

boots New Member

Reconstruction surgery? Damn, that pit bull was hung.

7. IU90

IU90 Member

Classy comment, stoob. You really think that comment's amusing when we're talking about a two-year-old child?

8. boots

boots New Member

I know its classic. My name is boots and you will either address me that way or not at all.
    As for the incident itself, a dog isn't human. To cause THAT MUCH damage, to me, signals a little bit more to the story.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

How sad.

First this child was raped by a dog.

Now, he's been stoobed (Is it stoobed or stoobsed? Can I get a ruling here?).

At least there's a chance that human resources will call to appologize to the poor child.

The clock is ticking ...

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He is the very definition of classy . . .

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This headline would sell many papers.

12. boots

boots New Member

For the clueless out there. I am deeply sorry for the child. I pray that he recovers.
    However, a dog is not human. You're having me believe that a dog physically inserted himself in a child, knowing what it was doing? I don't think anyone has ever seen a male dog handle his genitals in such a manner.
    I just think there is a little bit more to the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.