1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pirates fire GM Dave Littlefield

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

In your eyes it made sense. Not in mine. Look if you want to get specific, take it PM.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

The point was raised that you couldn't stay on topic and would just bring it back to you in the other thread.
    I said I vote no, and I was right.

3. boots

boots New Member

You can't be as dense as you appear. What do you mean bring it back to me. This thread is about the Pirates. The other was on whatever it was. It's people like you who don't like what I say, make a snide remark, and expect me not to respond. It doesn't work that way. You have a voice. I have a voice. We'll either agree or disagree but you, and others, have a knack for taking this message board personally.
    There are more important things than being upset over a message board.

4. markvid

markvid Guest

If you think for a second I'm upset...

5. boots

boots New Member

Mark, you only responded to the last paragraph. What about the first paragraph? Tell me that I'm wrong in my conclusion.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Why bother? I answered before, you chose to ignore it because it doesn't agree with you.

7. boots

boots New Member

Mark, is the true reason that you won't answer is because it's the truth? Because that's how it is. Now if you can explain it differently, I'm all ears.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Boots, just STFU.

9. markvid

markvid Guest

You are just nuts.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Amen, you're ruining one of the happiest threads of the week!

11. boots

boots New Member

Why don't you STFU? And before you get on your moderating high horse, I sent Mark a PM. He responded in public. Put the blame on where it should rightfully be.
    This and asswipish remarks like yours belong in a PM. I think I said it in a way that even you can comprehend.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Excuse me, you NEVER sent me a PM today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.