1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pink Floyd: Pulse DVD

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Have the CD, the VCR tape, and now the DVD.

Kicks some serious ass.........

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Paging Junkie, Junkie to the white courtesy phone...

Oh and in case you're reading this, Junkie: Pink Floyd sucks!!!! :D

Chef, did they put a whole bunch of goodies on the DVD that weren't on the VCR tape?

3. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

I haven't seen it yet but heard a special on the radio the other day as I was driving back from out of town.

Among the extras are the background movies they played on the screen with each song, home movies by the band members and something I think is kind of cool is confiscated bootleg videos taken during different shows.

Gilmour said that they were able to sync up the sound so you get the mixed master board quality with some crowd noise from the video filtered in with the video. They also have songs this way that they didn't do at Earls Court.

I saw 2 1/2 shows from the tour in Philly and can't wait to get the DVD once I get the scratch.

4. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

You mean like David Gilmour wearing a "Kiss the Cook" apron and making funny faces while he stands over a grill?

Draft saved Draft deleted