1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pinch Hit 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Arm candy. Nice.

2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Finally, I can move on to Level 10. This is sick.

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I got 10 runs in Level 10!!!

YAY!

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

How on earth are you doing that? I can't get past level 7 for anything. If I get two home runs in a game, it's a banner day. Please for the love of all that doesn't suck, tell me. I will curl myself around your cowboy boots and wait patiently for the answer. Primarily because once I curl, it takes a lot of effort to uncurl. Nevertheless, what in hell is the dealio (dilly-o? dilly yo? dillie eo? whatthefuckev)?

5. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Wait on the pitches. Put the tip of the bat toward the middle (left-to-right) and a half bat width down from the top, and for the love of all things win, WAIT ON THE PITCHES.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Ah, that's the rub. I've been trying to go under the ball and getting too under it, resulting in whiffs or short flies. Plus I have like minus-50 patience. That's why I don't play baseball video games, because I'll swing at everything from chest-high fastballs to pickoff throws to second.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm on level 8, and was there for about an hour. I haven't ventured back yet today.

8. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I am more Ichiro Suzuki than Richie Sexson in this game.

Unfortunately, there aren't props for ripping singles all over the park.

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Um, I was on level 10 for about 6 hours. Seriously, playing that stupid game for 6 hours. On the same level.

Try the patience thing.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I must apologize for the frayed nerves around SportsJournalists.com. This is a f****** addictive and frustrating game.

11. I don't know that there really was a secret. I found that I was swinging too far under the ball and whiffing, so I just tried to swing a little less under the ball and on the "Win the World Series" level I hit six solo bombs and had a two-run jimmy jack to beat it.

Anyone care for a Yuengling?

12. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I totally lucked out on the World Series level... two grand slams.

And I am lifting my ban on speaking to the pepper.

Draft saved Draft deleted