1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pictures from the hunt - print or not?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by sweetbreads bailey, Oct 18, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Outstanding work ...

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Thank you, thank you.

In the interests of full disclosure, I cleaned up the typos, but only because I figure it's a bitch typing with hooves.

3. patchs

patchs Active Member

There's a woman I work with (she's in advertising), smoking hot, and she is a big-time hunter. We've printed a couple of pics of her with her trophies.
    Whenever I see her in a miniskirt, I recall the pics of her in total cami. Hell of a contrast.
    Yes, she's married.

4. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I spent my whole life in the South, so I'm kind of surprised that there are papers that DON'T run hunting photos. People looove that stuff.
    At one former stop, the outdoors editor tried to slip in a photo of a deer's head lying in the back of a pickup truck and another one where Bambi had a volleyball-sized hole in his side. The page designer freaked out and the M.E. was not amused....

Draft saved Draft deleted