1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pics of Bush from AFA graduation

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, May 29, 2008.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

You're dumb because you're an idiot who starts inane threads.

2. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I've read that same sentiment about neighbors who kill and eat people and nice men who molest little boys.

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I just think he's a lot better at having fun (and would rather do that) than at trying to run the country.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not that Bush is one of them, but can't a president be both serious, smart and a little human? Or do you demand that until all is right with the world, the president be totally humorous?

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow...too far. Too much of a stretch there.

6. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

I think "they all do" is the key. Also, in fairness, if he hadn't aged, I'm sure we'd have had 100 SJ threads about how the smirking chimp Bushitler isn't even getting gray hairs from all the innocent young American boys he's sent to their deaths.

Clinton in 1992:

[​IMG]

Clinton in 2000:

[​IMG]

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I think a large part of Clinton's aging is a result of his heart surgery.

I still think he's a good looking dude.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I can't believe people are worked up over this. He had some fun and gave some AFA grads memories they'll never forget.

I'm not a huge fan of the president. There are plenty of things to rip him for.

This isn't one of them.

9. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I'm sorry, but George Bush hasn't earned the right to be humorous. It's more clear than ever now that he's spent hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of American lives on a war of choice sold to the people on propaganda and lies. Though very few AFA graduates will see the theater of battle, he has nevertheless potentially put their lives in danger with this false war. And it's disgusting to me to see him put on that kind of display. How could he look those any of those kids in the eye, much less all of his posing and chest-bumping? He's asked military men, women and their families to fight this war, and if they were truly fighting to protect this country or "our freedom," we could accept it. But we know that's not the case. Bush wanted to fight this war on the principle of democratic imperialism, and what have we gotten out of that? I'm sorry, but this president has put the country down a course of disaster both domestically and militarily with this war and it offends me greatly to see him yucking it up anywhere, much less at one of the military academies with kids he's theoretically sending into war.

10. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Well...super.

11. three_bags_full

Amen.

12. three_bags_full

Rack him.

Draft saved Draft deleted