1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pics of Bush from AFA graduation

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, May 29, 2008.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

If the troops were having fun -- and it looked like they were -- then how is this a bad thing?

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

This would be fine if he hadn't been the biggest fuck-up in the history of the presidency. He's a likable guy. In fact, I'd like to have a beer with him and ask him, how exactly did you so royally fuck things up?

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

The fact that's he's chumming it up with the troops is very nice. But don't kid yourself...I served under two presidents who did the same thing. And when you're a low-ranking enlisted guy, it can be fun seeing your CinC eating on the mess deck with you.

4. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Did anybody check to see if W was toting a flask in his jacket pocket?

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

So how about, for once, we put aside the innate hatred of him and his presidency and enjoy the moment for what it was?

Or are you all going to be the type that stops liking a favorite movie because the star turned out to be a chickn fornicator? </crossthreading>

6. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

The last photo of that slideshow is going to be around for a long, long time.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Yeah, the last time I saw that expression it was on one of my kids at the pool when they were young.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Whoa Nellie!

Funny pic, but still not a big deal.

10. cranberry

I, for one, have trouble identifying with someone I consider a war criminal. I can't seem to get past that troubling little issue. If he's ever taken away in shackles I'll be sure to enjoy the moment.

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Jesus. Some of you people need a life -- especially the guy who made the bullet-in-the-chest comment.

12. cranberry

Draft saved Draft deleted